Thursday, May 21, 2009

37 weeks down and still no end in sight
















The past few weeks have been interesting to say the least. Our little guy is quite content to stay in as long as possible and since he is just on the big size of average our dr isn't worried about inducing early. As of last week I was 2cm but still holding strong. We have however spent lots of time in the l&d thanks to Tracy who has been having contractions non stop with Elliott. She is home now on bedrest and with a terb pump in her leg...fun stuff. We have her shower this weekend and luckily she can go. I turn 38 wks tom. I've decided that Baby D wants to steal my birthday. Grayson is busy as usual. Talking like crazy putting 3 and 4 words together. Learning as much as he can. He has been sleeping in his own room and in a big boy bed for a few weeks now and is doing great. That's about all from here I think. I'll put up a few of G;s 18mo pics and our maternity pics. Hopefully the next update with have Baby D pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment